Friday, January 16, 2009

Time for Change

In DC, it's time for change...

Since I work downtown, and drive down Constitution every morning and evening, I've been watching all DC get ready for the inauguration. Last Saturday, in came the Port-a-potties. Monday, more port-a-potties. Tuesday, more port-a-potties... (you get the idea.) I can vouch for DC... they're ready for all the *stuff to hit the city. If I were coming into town for next Tuesday's events however, I think I'd bring my own TP. I haven't seen truckloads of that being shipped in yet.

No, we won't be heading down to the mall this Tuesday. With all those crazies standing around in the freezing cold? what? no way. I think maybe we'll go out and pick up this great PEZ Star Trek collector's set. It's pretty nifty. Look how young William Shatner is. I can't believe we don't already have this. (sarcasm)

We'll probably stay in and cuddle with the kitties. We can play forever with Sinbad in the bag. Or maybe spend extra time snuggling Samwise... he obviously doesn't get enough cuddles.

Obviously, it's true what they say... the internet is for pictures of cats.

No comments: