Sunday, December 28, 2008

Coraline


In preparation for Neil Gaiman's Coraline movie coming out this February, they sent out 50 Coraline boxes to random bloggers... They're creepy creepy creepy. I am totally jealous. Animation Archive is keeping track of where they pop up. Each one is a unique masterpiece.

If you haven't read the book yet, go get it, read it. I'm so glad the movie is done with stop motion animation, and not live... it would be way too scary. Scary enough as it is.


I recommend checking out the Coraline website. It unto itself is creepy. Just don't let the other mother get to you, or you will end up with buttons for eyes. It could happen...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa, this is quite an original BLOG, watch out, NOT THE BUTTONS!!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all! I love the piano, I hope you get your music back into your fingers, I know it is in your heart and mind. Thank you for the link. ( I hope I can get Dad to set up an easy link onto my desktop. ) Love you much, Mom